Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Dakota Writing Project Electronic Writing Marathon

Well after nearly three months without posting to this blog, I should have a flurry of activity over the course of the next week. In the summer of 2004, I began my association with the Dakota Writing Project, an affiliate of the National Writing Project. This summer, I'm helping to facilitate an "electronic writing marathon," a six-week opportunity for teachers in the DWP network to explore various electronic writing media and their potential applications for pedagogy.

This week, our focus is on blogs, so I'll be posting at least three times in the next few days. (I'm going to try to prevent this initial post from being one of the three.) Hopefully this flurry will spill over into the rest of the year ahead.

gad

No comments: